Doosan Puma 240 C Turret Alignment/Stuck Parts

Thread: Doosan Puma 240 C Turret Alignment/Stuck Parts

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Doosan Puma 240 C Turret Alignment/Stuck Parts

We recently bought a Doosan 240C Lathe. We are attempting to adjust the X-axis inclination of our turret. We pulled off the canter cap (with indexing numbers) to get to the inner circle of bolts clamping the turret. Underneath it is what I believe is the coolant cap and coolant distributor. I have tried all day to pull this thing off and it wont budge. The weird thing is that the coolant distributor ring will spin fairly freely. I know this probably isn't the most detailed description but any help would be high appreciated as there are limited resources for these old machines. Here are some pictures detailing the problem. If anyone needs any more information please let me know I am new to machining.