Measuring Turning Tools Daewoo PUMA 6S

Thread: Measuring Turning Tools Daewoo PUMA 6S

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Measuring Turning Tools Daewoo PUMA 6S

Hi Guys,

We have just installed a PUMA 6S lathe and having a few issues with manual measurement of tools, it has no tool eye unfortunately.

Normally on this kind of machine I would set use a measured tool and set Z by MZ0.0 in the workshift page, then every other tool can be touched off in Z and MZ0.0 in the tool geometry page.

X is similar on our other machines, just cut a diameter and MX (whatever the diameter) in the tool geometry page.

Not so on this Daewoo, I'm not quite sure if it is a parameter or two that is wrong.

There is a Tool Measure button on the controller, but haven't had any luck with that either, there is no instructions in the manual for it.

Any ideas?

Cheers - J

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Measuring Turning Tools Daewoo PUMA 6S

I'm having the same issue, were you able to solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Measuring Turning Tools Daewoo PUMA 6S

It's been a while since I ran one of these, I think you use Tool Measure button on the controller instead of the "M" X "M" Z , Try Typing X 1.5 or whatever, press Tool Measure button on the controller, then Input. No "M"