Doosan DNM 5700 Pro's and Con's

Thread: Doosan DNM 5700 Pro's and Con's

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Doosan DNM 5700 Pro's and Con's

So we are looking at purchasing one of these 2 mills very soon. I am looking to get some pros and cons for each from individuals that have experience with either of these machines. Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Doosan DNM 5700 Pro's and Con's

Not sure what you are comparing them to but we have a DNM500 10 years old and a brand new Okuma Genos M560 Ve. The Doosan is great. Can't really fault it apart from the Fanuc Controller that is slow compared to the OSP of the Okuma. I honestly think the Doosan range is best bang for buck out there. They are built well and the Fanuc drives are well proven. C frame is C frame, not the most rigid but they now have a solution to the Okuma, although I would get the Okuma in that battle. Better than HAAS but not as user friendly. I think they are great and we will have more on the floor at some point, Okuma and Doosan are my picks for top end and mid range machines.