Program Simulation on Doosan DNM 4500S?

Thread: Program Simulation on Doosan DNM 4500S?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Program Simulation on Doosan DNM 4500S?

The other day I got a "PS0041 interference in G41/G42" alarm when I was thread milling with cutter comp on this machine for the first time, but it happened when my threadmill had already plunged down into the hole. Thankfully I could just jog the tool up and nothing got damaged, but it would be nice if the control would tell me about this alarm when I select the program. I am new to this machine and to Fanuc control. Up to now I have been using Haas, and it had the option of being able to simulate your program on the control screen, and there it would show any alarms that would happen before I actually start running the program. Not sure if this Doosan is capable of the same thing. I did see a Simulation page, but couldn't figure it out.

So I have been dry running/cutting air before thread milling the actual part as a workaround, but would like to have the simulation option too. Before I spend too much time playing around with all the different menu options on the control, can someone who has done this tell me how to run a program simulation on this machine?