Need Help! DAEWOO LYNX 210 CLAMP OD/ID QUESTION

Thread: DAEWOO LYNX 210 CLAMP OD/ID QUESTION

Downloads
    Uploads

Default DAEWOO LYNX 210 CLAMP OD/ID QUESTION

Just starting to run my first Daewoo lathe, I have always run Haas. My machine has a Mitsubishi Meldas 64 control. I mounted a dead length 5c collet chuck on it and can't seem to get it to switch clamp OD to ID. The book says to switch parameter 6407 bit 6 to 0/1. I have done this and cant seem to get it to change the recognized clamping direction when I try to run the spindle. Keep getting spindle unclamped status when trying to run with drawtube pushed out which is what I need with dead length chuck. The parameter bit number is changing, I know they are from right to left starting with 0 and ending with 7, and the screen shows that clearly. Need help am I missing something else??? Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DAEWOO LYNX 210 CLAMP OD/ID QUESTION

So I just dug into this a little deeper, the programming book shows the parameter information above, but the parameter book with my machines serial number on it says 6407 bit 6 is a high/low coolant parameter. I can't find one in the parameter bits in the parameter book that says ID/OD clamping. Hopefully someone has run one of these and is familar with it. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DAEWOO LYNX 210 CLAMP OD/ID QUESTION

Is there a key switch on the control panel?