If you need assistance with your Daewoo/Doosan during social distancing

Thread: If you need assistance with your Daewoo/Doosan during social distancing

Downloads
    Uploads

Default If you need assistance with your Daewoo/Doosan during social distancing

To any Doosan users on this site: If your company is still producing during this time and you require any service related assistance, please contact my cell number 973-803-9479 and we can guide you through some of the process related issues.
    As I'm working with just our database, a serial number, electrical edition number (both found on the placard) and the ladder version (from the SYSTEM <TITLE> page) will provide the info needed to answer almost any question.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    I run a Daewoo 240L and a Doosan 2000SY.
    My co-worker who runs a HAAS VF-3, and I’ve nicknamed 40 Watt, doesn’t understand social distancing guidelines as they’ve been suggested by local State authorities.
    “My thoughts are.... it’s totally up to interpretation.
    If 40Watt is close enough to both be seen and heard, this remains to be a dangerous situation, requiring further distance.”
    Is this a common Doosan HAAS proximity issue?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dhardt View Post
    To any Doosan users on this site: If your company is still producing during this time and you require any service related assistance, please contact my cell number 973-803-9479 and we can guide you through some of the process related issues.
    As I'm working with just our database, a serial number, electrical edition number (both found on the placard) and the ladder version (from the SYSTEM <TITLE> page) will provide the info needed to answer almost any question.
    Bumping this so users in need will see it.

Contact if needed: 973-803-9479
    darryl.hardt@doosanmt.com

No longer with Doosan Machine Tools America
    darrylhardt@gmail.com