Just In Mastercam Post Processor for Doosan Lynx 220 LMS - Happy Hollidays

Thread: Mastercam Post Processor for Doosan Lynx 220 LMS - Happy Hollidays

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mastercam Post Processor for Doosan Lynx 220 LMS - Happy Hollidays

2019 is the year of information sharing. I think this industry needs more of it.
    As a thanks to all the questions I have posted, I will share all the programing information I have come across in the last 23 years!
    I am not sure why I have not done this sooner, there is nothing worse than information hoarding.

I developed this post in the year and half we have owned this machine. I think it's pretty darn good, and the method of programing with Mastercam is probably a bit unique. Let me know if you like it.

I will try to update this page as soon as I can. For now it holds the Mastercam 2018 version of this post, a sample file and all the sub programs you will need in the controller.

https://sites.google.com/a/gilmachin...220-mls-x-post

The post is unlocked, plain text. I simply ask you share any info you have, changes you make.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by avongil View Post
    2019 is the year of information sharing. I think this industry needs more of it.
    As a thanks to all the questions I have posted, I will share all the programing information I have come across in the last 23 years!
    I am not sure why I have not done this sooner, there is nothing worse than information hoarding.

I developed this post in the year and half we have owned this machine. I think it's pretty darn good, and the method of programing with Mastercam is probably a bit unique. Let me know if you like it.

I will try to update this page as soon as I can. For now it holds the Mastercam 2018 version of this post, a sample file and all the sub programs you will need in the controller.

https://sites.google.com/a/gilmachin...220-mls-x-post

The post is unlocked, plain text. I simply ask you share any info you have, changes you make.
    I downloaded the file and took a quick look, I really like what I see so far. This information is helpful and much appreciated!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mastercam Post Processor for Doosan Lynx 220 LMS - Happy Hollidays

Can you share this post? Please help

kimjs150915@naver.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mastercam Post Processor for Doosan Lynx 220 LMS - Happy Hollidays

how do you download the file?