Wanted to thank Doosan for their support.

Thread: Wanted to thank Doosan for their support.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Wanted to thank Doosan for their support.

I have two machines down, they are not Doosans, and I am hoping some poor bastard in California doesn't buy a DNM5700 out from under me, because tomorrow I'll be the owner of a DNM5700, and I'm kind of liking the sound of that. I have a Hurco VM10U that is 11 seconds chip to chip- currently unable to even turn a spindle while moving to clearance for some lack of the magic words, and I'm going lose less of my time with the 3 axis machine roughing parts to support other operations, and taking whole jobs where it can from the 5 axis machine.

Doosan supported me and got my first used machine running perfectly, and I bought a second TT1800SY, because I was happy with Doosan. The TT's are nice machines. They are working well for us. Oh Improve- put a way wash pump plug in the ellison package. We're going to take the breakers from the through spindle pump on the TT1800SY and the tear off pump and make a way wash for that machine here, but it would be so cool if we could just plug that pump in.

Sexy machine though I'm hoping it can do two tool changes in the time of the VM10U and prove that Doosan is outracing Hurco without a car.