Need Help! how to make 9000 pgms visable

Thread: how to make 9000 pgms visable

Default how to make 9000 pgms visable

Hi stuck again with this doosan ....

ive googled how to make 9000 pgms visable on a 31i fanuc panel.

ive turned the PWE to 1

then turned the 3202 parameter ne9 from 1 to 0

but this does nothing......... whats also strange is that there are 2 pgms in the directly already that always visible o9002 and o9003 something to do with work-shift swapping or something :/

the reason i want to see whats in the memory is because im trying to get the spindle load monitoring to work and thought there might be a 9000 pgm in the memory already i could just call up.

also i want to see what renishaw probe programs are in there too, as we got the machine minus the probe but we might be getting one soon so wanted to see whats in the memory already.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: how to make 9000 pgms visable

O9000 programs should always be visable. All you did was turn on the option to edit them.

Renishaw inspection plus is usually 9700-9899 in program numbers. If you don’t see it you don’t have it.

Quote Originally Posted by soymilk View Post
    O9000 programs should always be visable. All you did was turn on the option to edit them.

Renishaw inspection plus is usually 9700-9899 in program numbers. If you don’t see it you don’t have it.
    Yes the machine definitely has the renishaw programs in the memory as I've just been into mdi and hand typed In...

G65 p9810 upto p9823

And all the renishaw cycles are in the memory also the machine is fitted with the sensor above the door but we don't have the probe itself.

Again these programs are not visible in the directory and there is no other available folder in the directory I can go into either so I'm assuming these programs are locked out in someway?

Only 9000 pgms visible are two that were I the machine when we bought it some one has written and the one 9013 I've created 🤔

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What folder are you in?

Macros are usually in the library folder. All the renishaw probe cycles are in the library folder. You should be able to see them all.

Can you share a picture of your directory?

As per other post this is now resolved..........

"Problem now fixed there was an extra parameter that need altered.

#11302 needed bit 2 (FPF) needed turning off, as this was stopping me from going any higher up the directory as i was locking into "PATH1" only and could not come out of it to see the "LIBRARY" or "PATH2"

"LIBRARY" holding all the 9000 pgms as you already stated.