Daewoo Ace-V50 ATC problem

Thread: Daewoo Ace-V50 ATC problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Daewoo Ace-V50 ATC problem

The company I work for recently bought an Ace V50 and while playing with the mill to get used to working with it, we have the ATC arm stuck holding the tool in the spindle, and can't get it to move from there. While looking through the manual, I found that ATC arm position recovery is in section 10.4, however our copy of the manual stops at the end of the 9's. Any advice or chance that someone has the 10's would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.

Sean

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

I could not find a copy of a manual that old. I did find the parts breakdown. From this you might be able to better understand the inner workings, and that might be helpful. If more assistance is needed, please call my desk: 973-618-2461 and we can discuss, and figure it out, together.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daewoo Ace-V50 ATC problem-ace-av50-atc-parts-drawings-pdf  
    No longer with Doosan Machine Tools America
    darrylhardt@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Daewoo Ace-V50 ATC problem

opps wrong thread

Downloads
    Uploads

Contact Doosan Service at 973-618-2500
    They can access the missing pages, and help you with recovery.

No longer with Doosan Machine Tools America
    darrylhardt@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Daewoo Ace-V50 ATC problem

There should be a Brake switch on the back of the control panel. Turn that switch on and hit the reset button. This should release the brake on the tool change motor. then you can manually move the tool change arm back to home position. maybe by just pushing the S arm. if not Take a allen wrench and turn the motor on top. this will align the prox switches again. then you have to turn the brake switch back off on back of the control. then hit reset. then you should be back and able to do a tool change again. But first i would try and manually take the tool out of the spindle. it must be hung up there. or you will be right back ware you started. maybe you have to have your tool turned 180deg in spindle?

Not sure this will help. but something to try.