doosan lynx 220c spindle rotation alarm no. 2028 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: doosan lynx 220c spindle rotation alarm no. 2028

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: doosan lynx 220c spindle rotation alarm no. 2028

I just completed the repair of the symptoms many described within this thread. For the Daewoo Puma 240L. I found the root cause to be located within the block housing at the base of the Quick-Setter Arm.
    This houses two proximity sensors. The cause is rooted in a Manufacturing issue. When I removed the cover I found it to be filled with oil and water. The packing seal and cover design for this piece is less than desirable. I drilled a weep hole at the bottom of the cover to preclude future repair issues. This buildup of fluid was not the best environment for the proximity sensors. One shorted internally sending continuous bad data for location of the Quick-Setter. This resulted in the intermittent symptoms of “OFST” blinking on program page, and resulting in 2028 alarm. Along with the difficulty of performing a reference return. After a week resulted in failure to function with little direction. After replacing the proximity sensor, used a RTV seal on the cover and completed the repair with G54 offset and Setting of the turret indexing position. At that moment I returned to making parts.

Downloads
    Uploads

We have this alarm : 2028 on our Doosan 2500SY, tried all these suggestions and still can't get the spindle to turn only on the C AXIS mode.

Downloads
    Uploads

1. Spindle rotation alarm with three ranges and four levels of alarm, which can be set by the operator according to the requirements of different sections for different needs.
    2. The system is equipped with a locking device and the password protection function of qualified personnel, safe and reliable to ensure that equipment use.
    3. Warning lights are green light indicating normal operation, red light indicates abnormal status, flashing lights indicating alarm state.
    4. When there is alarm, the alarm button flashes and a buzzer sounds continuously hydraulic pumps

YouTube ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12