NestClient with cloud nesting engine

Thread: NestClient with cloud nesting engine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default NestClient with cloud nesting engine

We prepared a nesting program with cloud nesting engine, which means user account is used instead of license file or USB dongle.

Here is the program you could run and save the nesting layout directly, without needing the license file, because we prepare a account for CNCZone.

Here is the download link, Contact us if there is any suggestion.

http://www.nestprofessor.com/downloa...st-CNCZone.zip

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NestClient with cloud nesting engine

Thanks for your product. I tried to test the features of the program and got a memory error. In total, I uploaded 100 DXF vectors which I tried to place on sheets of two sizes. 40Gb is installed on the PC, I do not think that this is the problem. Can you clarify what limitations this version of the program has and what are the requirements for a PC? Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NestClient with cloud nesting engine-artboard-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NestClient with cloud nesting engine

Quote Originally Posted by AndreySTR View Post
    Thanks for your product. I tried to test the features of the program and got a memory error. In total, I uploaded 100 DXF vectors which I tried to place on sheets of two sizes. 40Gb is installed on the PC, I do not think that this is the problem. Can you clarify what limitations this version of the program has and what are the requirements for a PC? Thank you.
    Hello, We updated a new build, Would you download the nesting program again? Send us the task.xml file in the program folder please if there is the issue still.

http://www.nestprofessor.com/downloa...st-CNCZone.zip