NUM 1060

Thread: NUM 1060

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question NUM 1060

Hallo to all!

Recently I came up with a Num 1060 controller but it seems not to have a SPS program. It is a the parameter program for the machine processor. So the processor can't work. Does anybody has a similar machine so to unload a parameter program?

Thank you very much!

E-mail: sforoulis@gmail.com

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up NUM 1060 Tools for Software Backup

Hallo again!

I want to share with the forum the tools of making a backup from a NUM 1060 PLC controller.

Please post here all the files concerning NUM 1060 so as to make a thread for this machine to have as a reference in our potential problems

Thank you!

Stelios_25

Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I have the NUM1040 controler and am having trouble connecting to it via serial so ill give these Apps/Docs ago and see if they shed any light on the problem.

Many thanks for sharing.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nipper Hello, I work with a num 1060 and know all the possibilities of connection, which is used by you? Unitelway?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi. I can see that there are tools for backing up info from NUM 1060. I also need those tools for my NUM 1040 cause until now i lost all connfiguration from the machine 3 times due to battery dead and loss of memory Each time the technical assistance comes it takes about 1000 euros to restore it ( with all the expenses related to it ). On these days that takes my founds away Can anyone help please.
    Thanks in advance

By the way, anyone knows whats the cost af a complete NUM compact panel includind 8.4" LCD display ? they charged 3800 euros for it. The display monitor was complete white. Had a friend that told me that it could be just the LCD display. Can i connect one regular CRT monitor to the NUm panel ??

Sorry guys but im desperated with this dont know if i can post it here ...

Last edited by RAVENEXTREME; 03-29-2011 at 08:08 AM. Reason: A few important questions

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NUM 1060

Hi
    does any one have a software can read the ladder file of NUM1040?
    sting

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi confletaismar,

I have bought a second hand num 1060 machine. Because, Its battery is dead, we have change it. Than we upload the plc firmware from backup. Now the machine is up but not working. I think this is because of the initial parameters of referance etc. Do you know how can we load them. There are obj files in the backup folder on the computer which we bought it with the CNC. Due to, I don't know what to do with this file I prefer not to thouch them till know how to handle.

Best Regards,
    Mustafa MUTLU

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NUM 1060 Tools for Software Backup

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing these tools, i have a SOMAB Transmab 400 / NUM 1062 T, it remained a long time with a descharged battery so all NC data were lost, can please share with us the backup files ?

Thank you !

Gafsi

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello. I have a problem with num1060, namely the memory backup battery has died and all machine files have been deleted. I have something there but from what I found out I probably miss the PLC file. Can any of you help me?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by adamus View Post
    Hello. I have a problem with num1060, namely the memory backup battery has died and all machine files have been deleted. I have something there but from what I found out I probably miss the PLC file. Can any of you help me?
    Hello,
    this is all the file restore of my SOMAB Transmab 400 / NUM 1062 .

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NUM 1060 Tools for Software Backup

Quote Originally Posted by stelios_25 View Post
    Hallo again!

I want to share with the forum the tools of making a backup from a NUM 1060 PLC controller.

Please post here all the files concerning NUM 1060 so as to make a thread for this machine to have as a reference in our potential problems

Thank you!

Stelios_25
    Does anybody can share please the tools and/or documentation for making a backup / restore ...

us_117_10xx_Mem_Map.pdf
    us_138_10xx_CNCDisk_Backup.pdf
    us_139_NUMBackup_DiscNT.pdf
    us_141_NUMBackUpAlarms.pdf
    us_145_10XXBatteryChange.pdf
    us_148_Power_CNC_Battery.pdf
    etc (if you have more pdfs please share for future reference)

Thank you very much!

I have a Schneider Engineering AG paper cutting machine.
    It works with a NUM 1062 controller.

Because of a dead battery the machine lost its settings.
    Does anyone have the right settings?

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a Z.Bavelloni Kam250 works with NUM 1040 controller.

Because of a dead battery the machine lost its settings.
    Does anyone have the right settings?

Downloads
    Uploads

Dear friend, I'm new user in this forum, our BOSS bought a old machine with cnc NUM1060, I worked in FANUC and Heidenhain cnc but I don't know Num programming.
    Please can you shere me some example of program?
    Thanks

Hi, we have an Almac machine with the Num 1060, and an older machine with the NUM750, the shop was closed for 5 years, and now the batteries for both of those controllers are dead and the machines dont even boot up. The one with the 750 boots to a Black screen with a blinking cursor, the one with the 1060 shows some text on screen with a checksum error and asks if i want to reset the memory. If i dont it does no do anything, if i do, the error changes to Abnormal pointer found on RAMG1 header's... if i keep trying to reboot, it sticks to the RAMG1 error, but if i leave it powered off for a few days, the battery (has not been swapped yet) dies again and i get the checksum error again.

In my situation none of the backup/restore procedures i have found either in the machine manuals i have (in french), or online can help, because they all rely on having the machine boot up first. I do have backups, just no way to load them.

Anyone has a solution for this?

Thanks.

New to the forum, just checking in on some of these to see if anyone still needs help.