Need Help! RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.

Thread: RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.

Gidday from down under,
    we are currently replacing the original 0501 pendant cnc controller on our Baileigh PT-44VH cnc plasma with the new RichAuto A12 controller and board. The problem we are having is knowing which terminal to connect the 3 wires that control the Thermal Dynamics A120 plasma cutter. The wiring diagram for the old card is nearly un readable and there is no indication on the new card as to which terminals these go to. I have attached pics of old card and new card and any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers Marty

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.-0501_board-jpg   RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.-a12board-jpg   RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.-pt-44vh-51-jpg   RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.-pt-44vh-50-jpg  

RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.-img_0680-jpg   RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.-img_0602-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RichAuto A12 CNC Controller Board connection.

Did you ever figure this out? I have a Baileigh PT-22 that came with the A12 controller. I want to add a Z-Axis and THC to the machine. As far as I could figure out, even with a stand alone THC controller that uses it's own driver for the Z-Axis, there was no input available on the controller for ARC_OK to delay the motion.

If you did figure it out, did you have to modify your own post processor to get the CAM software working?