NVUM V2 +THC

Thread: NVUM V2 +THC

Default NVUM V2 +THC

Hello guys

Is there someone who has successfully connected a torch height controller (THC) with the NVUM v2 controller?

I was looking at the Proma SD model, but it seems that the Proma works with a positive Step and Dir signals, where as the NVUM works with negative Step and Dir?

Can some one help please?

Thanks

Dim

Similar Threads:

Default Re: NVUM V2 +THC

Quote Originally Posted by d3workz View Post
    Hello guys

Is there someone who has successfully connected a torch height controller (THC) with the NVUM v2 controller?

I was looking at the Proma SD model, but it seems that the Proma works with a positive Step and Dir signals, where as the NVUM works with negative Step and Dir?

Thanks

Dim
    Please excuse me, as the first post was done in a hurry and it does not make sense... so here goes again:

Hello guys

I was looking at the Proma SD model and it seems that the Proma works with a positive Step and Dir signals, where as the NVUM works with negative Step and Dir?

Please see the attached image where I marked A and B. Does it rely matter what polarity is the Proma SD is switching for the STEP and DIR?

Maybe I think the wiring schematic they provide is generic, hence showing positive STEP and DIR inputs is not to be taken as literally??

Thanks

Dim

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NVUM V2 +THC-inkedthc-wiring_li-jpg