Need Help! NVEM V2 MACH 3 No Jog Keys

Thread: NVEM V2 MACH 3 No Jog Keys

Default NVEM V2 MACH 3 No Jog Keys

HI hope someone can help.

I bought a NVEM V2 as I needed output ports for my tool changer. using XP and Mach3 everything works, runs G code, Machine moves all is well, HOWEVER it refuses to jog using the keyboard keys, I dont have an MPG, hot keys are correct. Any Ideas?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NVEM V2 MACH 3 No Jog Keys

Hi rbrammer,
    as you said that you are using NVEM V2 and all your machines are working as well , please tell me what dll drivers / plugins you are using? Can you give me a link to download? Thank you

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk

thanks
    Atto

it works but unusable as I cant Jog the system drivers are from the Novusun site https://www.nvcnc.net/nvem.html

Downloads
    Uploads

what about the REF ALL HOME button does it work properly? My machine jogs to function normally, but REF ALL HOME doesn't work at all

thanks
    Atto

no ref all doesnt work I can get it to move in step mode but has a delay from hitting the key its like its at its soft limit

Downloads
    Uploads

Have you tried using EC500 driver file? Digital Dream suggests using that driver file

thanks
    Atto

Downloads
    Uploads

here EC500 driver link https://www.nvcnc.net/pdf/EC500-DLL_V1.rar

thanks
    Atto

many thanks ill give that a try. Its very strange all the functions of the cnc work however it will only jog with the jog screen up and only in step mode with a 1 second delay between pressing the key and movement taking place. load G code up and off she goes but as i have no jog I cant set up any zeros.

Downloads
    Uploads

what about firewalls and ip addresses. the firewall may not be active and always use static adress ip

thanks
    Atto

Quote Originally Posted by prapto View Post
    what about firewalls and ip addresses. the firewall may not be active and always use static adress ip

Didn't have much time on this today but it turns out the CNC pc doesn't use ipv4 it's a serious ly old parallel port pc I'll try and change it out Tuesday. I just quickly tried it on my win 10 laptop and it jogs no problem
    I haven't tried it but I pray ref all home works

Downloads
    Uploads

ok Good luck

thanks
    Atto

Quote Originally Posted by prapto View Post
    ok Good luck

HI I got as far as i can with this it doesnt support dual motor on axis homing so dubious about other deeper functions so it on its way back to amazon. I never knew about this controller CNCdrive - motion controls which i instantly purchased for a few euros more. Its well supported looks robust and suits my needs perfectly

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rbrammer View Post
    HI I got as far as i can with this it doesnt support dual motor on axis homing so dubious about other deeper functions so it on its way back to amazon. I never knew about this controller CNCdrive - motion controls which i instantly purchased for a few euros more. Its well supported looks robust and suits my needs perfectly
    Yes, it's a good controller made in Europe. I have one of their UC100 and UC400ETH installed about 2 years (one mill, one plasma) and now and just got a AXBB-E a month ago for a new machine. The AXBB-E is similarly priced as the chinese half baked controllers, but has more features and support and the most important no bugs like in the Chinese one.

Thats great news, wasted 3 days on that thing im sure its fine for a small cnc but mine has just gone a major over haul with clearpath servos, 30 meters of welding and finally a spindle motor, spindles for engraving and grinding, atc spindles, constant power spindles, constant torque spindles, Lathe machine spindles, milling machine spindles, drilling spindles - Jingjiangcity Jianken High-Speed Electricmotor Co.,Ltd tool changer spindle all I needed was 4 ports for the solenoids. just paid for the AXBB-E cant wait ill just have to use my old printer port rig for a few days. many thanks for the heads up

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, many people wasted lots of time on these chinese controllers.

Downloads
    Uploads

I hope you get the right control for you, I see the control cnc that you are going to buy seems good, and what is even more exciting is that we find friends who have used it, because the experience of our friends who have used it helps us when there are problems.

thanks
    Atto

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rbrammer View Post
    I hope you get the right control for you, I see the control cnc that you are going to buy seems good, and what is even more exciting is that we find friends who have used it, because the experience of our friends who have used it helps us when there are problems.

thanks
    Atto