Would appreciate if someone knew what type this is?

Thread: Would appreciate if someone knew what type this is?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Would appreciate if someone knew what type this is?

Dear CNC'ers,

My Name is Martijn, an IT Engineer living in The Netherlands. My bother is an wood worker and his fried is an metal worker. They decided to make an CNC milling machine a few years ago and they would handle everything exept the electronics. Thats my job.

At this point the machine is put together and all axis are spinning and are calibrated. So that works fine, but we've managed to salvage an exeptional controller it would seem. Where ever we search, really can't find anything related to this controller. It works, so thats the positive thing. However we want to put some home switches on the CNC machine and that require's an pinout from the controller.

I've been looking everywhere but really can't find any information about this controller.

See attached picture.

Thanks alot in advance!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Would appreciate if someone knew what type this is?-img_2844-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Would appreciate if someone knew what type this is?

Looks similar to the generic TB6560/TB66xx driver boards. Probably not a great board, but it looks like 4 inputs are on Port2 from the PORT2-9 table. I would guess they're pulled up and you would wire your limit switches to pull them to ground, but it's also possible they're floating and you'd need to add pull-ups yourself.
    The PORT2-9 table shows which parallel port pin (10-13) maps to which Port2 pin.