Help with Novusun NVUM usb board with huanyang hy01d523b VFD

Thread: Help with Novusun NVUM usb board with huanyang hy01d523b VFD

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help with Novusun NVUM usb board with huanyang hy01d523b VFD

I got my CNC setup. I am able to control all the four stepper Nema 23 motors using NVUM board interfaced with mach3 cnc board. I also have a setup for a spindle, which is connected to VFD. I am manually controlling my VFD. There is no connection between NVUM usb board and VFD. The problem is when I try to run them together. As soon as I press my run button on vfd, the spindle starts working but my mach 3 shows that the device is not connected and all the control to my stepper motor is lost. But if I do not run my spindle through vfd, all the stepper motors works fine with mach 3. I invested so much time but got no solution. Please help.

Downloads
    Uploads

The problem has been solved. Found out that the 15Amp line which I was using for VFD does not have the earth connected.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help with Novusun NVUM usb board with huanyang hy01d523b VFD

Hola, estimados Sres me pueden ayudar, tengo Novusun NVUM con huanyang hy01d523b VFD, enciendo el spindle desde Mach3 y se queda a 24000rpm y no puedo bajar las rpm alguien me puede ayudar. Muchas gracias