UC300 ethernet trouble

Thread: UC300 ethernet trouble

Downloads
    Uploads

Default UC300 ethernet trouble

I have a uc300-5lpt (usb) since 4 year. i very like this card but sometime i get syncro error on usb. I tried to find a solution but i did not find it them i bought a uc300eth (ethernet). i tried to install it with same motherboard. i just switch the card on motherboard and not change other set-up.
    them i installed driver plug in for mach3 for this card. all axe work on jogging arrow. now i try real test. after 2-3 part I realized the z axi was not at right position. I homming my z and retry, after 2 part same trouble z axi not at right position. i made the test 5-6 time and alway same trouble, sometime after 1 par sometime after 3 part. them i come back with my uc300-5lpt usb and make 10 part without any trouble. I retry to install my uc300eth again and get same trouble.
    i tried to change step rate of the card but not change trouble.

any else have same trouble?

i used my network configuration, if i try with cros-over wire can it fix trouble?
    is it posible a bad uc-300eth??

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: UC300 ethernet trouble

Quote Originally Posted by arachid View Post
    I have a uc300-5lpt (usb) since 4 year. i very like this card but sometime i get syncro error on usb. I tried to find a solution but i did not find it them i bought a uc300eth (ethernet). i tried to install it with same motherboard. i just switch the card on motherboard and not change other set-up.
    them i installed driver plug in for mach3 for this card. all axe work on jogging arrow. now i try real test. after 2-3 part I realized the z axi was not at right position. I homming my z and retry, after 2 part same trouble z axi not at right position. i made the test 5-6 time and alway same trouble, sometime after 1 par sometime after 3 part. them i come back with my uc300-5lpt usb and make 10 part without any trouble. I retry to install my uc300eth again and get same trouble.
    i tried to change step rate of the card but not change trouble.

any else have same trouble?
    Never seen such problem. I went from UC300USB to UC300ETH also, but I have changed the whole thing, not just the CPU (FPGA) board.

i used my network configuration, if i try with cros-over wire can it fix trouble?
    No, that is not going to solve it. If you have connection with the board then the communication works and using direct cables won't do any good to solve your problem.

is it posible a bad uc-300eth??
    I don't think so, but it is not impossible, though highly unlikely. I think if I were you, I'd replace both cards, not just the main board with the FPGA.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AdaptingCamera/videos
    https://adapting-camera.blogspot.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Try it with another computer.
    Also try to remove your mach3 license file and run mach3 in demo mode if you have a cracked license, it might cause your issues.

Downloads
    Uploads

Did you update the plugin from the plugin window?
    What version of Mach3?

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by OlfCNC View Post
    Try it with another computer.
    Also try to remove your mach3 license file and run mach3 in demo mode if you have a cracked license, it might cause your issues.
    i have licnce not craked mach3, i tried with 2 computer and same trouble. i will try mach3 demo ...

Downloads
    Uploads

i try auto installer from uc300 web site to install my plug in, mach3 Version R3.043.062 with patch for Windows 1803

Downloads
    Uploads

i spend a day but i think i find the trouble. after investigation i realized the z offset was only when i use tool change. a added when i start m6, (at begaging of m6 macro)
    While IsMoving()Sleep(100)
    Wend
    Sleep(100)

after added this delay i did not get z error. i don't know why with my uc300-5lpt usb all work with-out this delay and with uc300-eth i need to add this delay but it is my test. i suspect the buffer, uc300-eth have more buffer that uc-300usb.
    I will try to make some part to see if no bug after couple of job but it like to be good.

Downloads
    Uploads

after some test i needed to add a while ismoving delay after a setdro, i don't know why but macro need delay after a setdro with uc300eth but with uc300-5lpt usb is work without this delay. probably a buffer trouble .
    SetOEMDRO(802,z2)
    While IsMoving()
    Sleep(100)
    Wend

Code "G00Z" & z

whne i add this delay i did not get error on z axi.

if any body can explain me your welcome.