Need Help! BOSCH CC 100 M CNC

Thread: BOSCH CC 100 M CNC

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default BOSCH CC 100 M CNC

Hello, I have A BOSCH CC 100 M CNC and I have a problem after removing the MEM4 Card. Now every time that i power on the CNC i get this text on the display.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Img:
    Text:

RAM TEST SKIP
    ROM TEST 3,4 EØODD 6FC3 PASS

NEW SOFTWARE.......: 52J RAM WILL BE CLEARED
    STRIKE ENTER TO CONFIRM OR REINSTALL PREVIOUS SOFTWARE

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BOSCH CC 100 M CNC-12483571_1746834362212550_1302947127_n-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BOSCH CC 100 M CNC

Hi

I have a SCM routomat 2 with Bosch CC100M.
    I am sorry to say that I can not help you with your problem, I have never seen this, But what does the manual says?

As a side question to you, what cam program and transfer do you use with this machine?, My old computer (with windows 95) have broken down and I used to use Bobcam V17, but they do not any longer support that. And are looking for somthing else to use.

I hope you get your problem sorted out.

Thanks

Thomas

I think I know this problem, the CC100M lost parameters machine, you can upload the attached parameter file.
    Best regards

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi abdelslam i have Wadkin ux bosch cc100 with a 223 reference cycle does not exist error any idea what is the cause and the fix of this ?
    thank you

Last edited by Rickkkk; 07-16-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Rickkkk View Post
    Hi abdelslam i have Wadkin ux bosch cc100 with a 223 reference cycle does not exist error any idea what is the cause and the fix of this ?
    thank you
    HI.

Our machine is a UX. i think 2.7m x 1.3m if yours is a similar size, then it might be possible our files are similar. i can possibly send you the code. I have another machine that is smaller, maybe 0.8m x 0.6m -> it is still a cc100. That file might be similar to yours? I am not at work for another week or so, but can try to post the files when I am next in the office. If you are in Australia, I might be able to try to drop in with the files, and try to get it going.