Anilam 1100 Controller Problem - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anilam 1100 Controller Problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anilam 1100 Controller Problem

i just encountered the same problem,replaced the battery but lost all memory (i guess) cant get it to run again(when servos activate the table just goes in -y for about 3" then shuts down the servo)
    what settings did u have to reenter? did u use a floppy for the computer or the manual for the control with the password?
    steve.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    How did you solve the problem for your Anilam 1100 cnc control.
    i have similiar machine with the same problem like yours. Same errors. How did you fix that.
    Please send me the details

Thanks in advance

Hi could you give me the engineers contact in the uk , I’ve got issues will my mill had the cmos errors changed out the battery but now won’t boot , not to good with computers so need to get someone in ASAP
    thanks
    paul

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldhar View Post
    Hi could you give me the engineers contact in the uk , I’ve got issues will my mill had the cmos errors changed out the battery but now won’t boot , not to good with computers so need to get someone in ASAP
    thanks
    paul

Hi Pauldhar,

Its Bouvier Jerry
    His email id is jbouvier@heidenhain.com

But the problem is since they have put the 1100M controller into absolute and they are not providing the service for the same. They can give a upgrade for the same controller.

In the meantime if you have time , please check the input supply in the cpu,check the cmos battery for 3.6 volts and the button cell for 3 volts..Check if there is any damage in the electronic components. Use a magnifying glass to check the components for any oxidation on the solder joints or burnouts.

Thanks and regards
    Clide

Thanks I managed to get a Cpu Card from a 3300 which does have a blue wire soldered to it , I have now managed to boot but I don’t know how to get it set up as I can start the servos now but they move 3” and switch off . We do have an autolube on it so I’ve read that I may need to check that but also we now have a separate power supply for the pc . I get dead stop switch reached and when I start servos I get error spindle or prog. Controller disable .
    not too good at this but getting there any more help would be appreciated

paul

Here is a link to the bios settings: http://www.illianaindtech.com/PartsB...NC-systems.htm
    Does anyone have the config settings?

Hi blakey235 could you let m have the anilam engineers email in the uk please , I’ve tried the guy in the states but it just gets pinged back
    thanks
    paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12