HNC21m contoller problem

Thread: HNC21m contoller problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HNC21m contoller problem

Hello,

i buyd one chinese tj-700 milling center with hnc21m controller.After small electrical issue repair it seems to work, but im stuck with tool post or tool change.
    I just cant figured out how to load tools to magazine and how to add tool information to controller to the machine start yto change tools by itself.

if someone have similar machine or controller, then please help me out.
    Thank for advance.

Br,
    Rait

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rait279 View Post
    Hello,

i buyd one chinese tj-700 milling center with hnc21m controller.After small electrical issue repair it seems to work, but im stuck with tool post or tool change.
    I just cant figured out how to load tools to magazine and how to add tool information to controller to the machine start yto change tools by itself.

if someone have similar machine or controller, then please help me out.
    Thank for advance.

Br,
    Rait
    There is usually a tool data page and each line dedicated to a tool pocket in the magazine. It may be possible to enter a diameter with tool in the spindle and touch the top of the workpiece using a feeler gauge to accurately measure the tool length. Then put into the magazine.

Really you need an operator manual tho'