help with Guildemeister 320NEF Heidenhein 4110 tool change code

Thread: help with Guildemeister 320NEF Heidenhein 4110 tool change code

Downloads
    Uploads

Default help with Guildemeister 320NEF Heidenhein 4110 tool change code

I've got a ~2005 Guildemeister Lathe (I've had it >1yr now) It has a 8spot tool turret & there are problems with how it handles tool changes.
    Does anyone out there have experience/expertise in making corrections to this machine/controller's operation and control code?.

1) It does not know what the turret position is when machine is turned on (minor issue)
    2) It does not rotate the turret on every tool call... but instead on every other call. I think this should be correct-able within the Heidenhien control logic. (but how?)
    3) I use a DINmacro to double-call the tool change between operations. but I would like to add an If statement so that it only attempts the tool change if Tcurrent /= Tcalled. I need to extract the turret number out of the T value... and write an IF statement around this. but how?

Guildemeister 320NEF Heidenhein 4110 tool change code
    Sauter turret