Need Help! Multicam SF Model w/ RPD-24 Controller, overwrote program

Thread: Multicam SF Model w/ RPD-24 Controller, overwrote program

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Multicam SF Model w/ RPD-24 Controller, overwrote program

New to Multicam equipment, picked up an SF 4x8 table that had the original controller upgraded to the RPD-24 controller (pic attached) w/ pendant. I was exploring in MotionMechanic and inadvertently overwrote the firmware (dumbest thing I've done all week). I am in desperate need of a program file I can upload to it and checking on parameters. Right now it is dead in the water. Anyone out there that can assist? I'd rather pay someone on here a reasonable amount of $$ for help then have to contact Multicam. Thank you much!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Multicam SF Model w/ RPD-24 Controller, overwrote program-20200821_134400-jpg   Multicam SF Model w/ RPD-24 Controller, overwrote program-20200821_134455-jpg   Multicam SF Model w/ RPD-24 Controller, overwrote program-20200821_134406-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Multicam SF Model w/ RPD-24 Controller, overwrote program

Here is a pic of where I sent a standard G-code file to. I assume it overwrote the controller program? Maybe just the parameters? Never used MotionMechanic, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Multicam SF Model w/ RPD-24 Controller, overwrote program-motionmechanic-jpg