CNC Motion Control Board - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: CNC Motion Control Board

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Motion Control Board

You apparently do care because you keep making posts about how its hard to use, impossible to set up the OS, impossible to set up LinuxCNC, Linux and LinuxCNC are not mystical things that you need a computer science degree to use. That is not true and to use LinuxCNC you don't need to learn the OS.
    I'm sharing my experiences and explaining that it is not easy for me and that I'm no more interested to learn a full OS. I'm sorry if my posts hurt your feelings.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Motion Control Board

Want to start a program like LinuxCNC, double click the icon, just like windows
    Want to transfer files from a USB stick, Insert it and it shows up on the desktop.
    Want to open a file, Click File-Open, just like windows.
    Want to start an internet browser, Click it.

I had zero Linux experience when I first started using LinuxCNC and I had absolutely no problem. It is a window type system that operates very much like Microsoft windows does. I really don't understand what the mystery is.
    Thanks but I have already tried years ago, did not like it. I'm good with Windows, but thanks for the advices.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456