BEST SOFTWARE?

Thread: BEST SOFTWARE?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default BEST SOFTWARE?

Hello All, Love this website it has alot of great info.

I have an old Cybermation 5'x10' plasma table that still uses Lenix system. I haven't decided if I am going to sell the table or update the software and computer. Cybermation has a software/computer setup that I can buy thru them but it is almost as expensive as a whole new machine.

What is the best software I could buy that would work on my table. I just use it as a hobby for making brackets and miscellaneous things.

I already have access to AutoCad and Solidworks so I don't need design software, I just need a software to control the table. It would be nice to utilize my Automatic Height control.

Thank you in advance for all your input.

Brad

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BEST SOFTWARE?-img_4712-jpg   BEST SOFTWARE?-img_4713-jpg   BEST SOFTWARE?-img_4714-jpg   BEST SOFTWARE?-img_4715-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BEST SOFTWARE?

You should also check out the forum at LinuxCNC. LinuxCNC is free and their are a few guys over their that are into plasma cutting and I see discussion about THC. Both of these are forums are great.

John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: BEST SOFTWARE?

[QUOTE=rcheli;2215716]You should also check out the forum at LinuxCNC. LinuxCNC is free and their are a few guys over their that are into plasma cutting and I see discussion about THC. Both of these are forums are great.

Thanks for the advice. I will check that out.