CNC Plasma Table Control

Thread: CNC Plasma Table Control

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC Plasma Table Control

I'm looking to move my plasma table off of LinuxCNC due to my lack of understanding of Linux to something like Mach3/4 or another that is Windows based. I've been reading a lot about Mach and it seems that Mach4 no longer supports THC and Mach3 has issues with Windows 10? I have an Arduino setup that can read the arc voltage and send up/down outputs but I have not found a confirmation that Mach4 can do anything with that. I'm not really interested in monitoring the step/direction of the G250X inside the G540 and modifying Z outside of the control as that has a long list of new issues to work around so I would prefer to just monitor voltage externally and send the up/down inputs.

My current computer (D525MW) does have parallel port and that's how it was used under LinuxCNC but I'm planning on getting a UC100 so I can move to Windows 10 and run some more modern hardware. Is there anything that supports Windows 10 and contains THC functions?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Plasma Table Control

Consider UCCNC with UC400ETH or UC300ETH, they controls THC perfectly and run on Windows 10.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Plasma Table Control

Quote Originally Posted by tjb1 View Post
    My current computer (D525MW) does have parallel port and that's how it was used under LinuxCNC but I'm planning on getting a UC100 so I can move to Windows 10 and run some more modern hardware. Is there anything that supports Windows 10 and contains THC functions?
    We prefer Linux, but our system works under Windows 10 as well.

We have built-in THC, shapes library, cutcharts, rotation, shapes multiplication, reverse running and much other stuff useful for plasma/oxyfuel cutting

https://www.pv-automation.com/applic...plasma-cutting

https://www.pv-automation.com/produc...ntrol-software

exampleslasma [myCNC Online Documentation]