Tria 7500 for Morbidelli Author 503 - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tria 7500 for Morbidelli Author 503

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Tria 7500 for Morbidelli Author 503

Plz help me i have morbi AUTHOR504 and i need help for load plc ste by step email kandibowith@tut.by

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Baldo, Please can You send to us file and steps how to upload files.
    after batery backup dead we have probles with machine.
    dejanminov@gmail.com
    thank You a lot.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Morbidelli A 503 STC

Hi there,
    I read that You fix the problems on Your machine morbideli.
    Please can You send to us steps and file which we need to upload to plc.
    After battery dead so now we can not work on machine.

Thank You
    Dejan
    dejanminov@gmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

can someone give me a help
    my company hava a author morbideli 503,and we have a problem with him,they bought the machine in an unknown state,the machine was dead,I made software, and configure PLC,after that machine start the walk,but she doesent work anything,i made a program for driling in the software ASPAN but nothing happend,the machine show me on the monitor that everything is ok but doesent work,after that i see on the working head something missing, i dont know what,if someone had this machine maybe can tell me what is missing,i have 2 cable with 29 wire one with 17 and another with 12, and 4 el.ventils ,please help,sory for bad englishAttachment 255617Attachment 255619Attachment 255621
    here is a l?ink what my machine can do

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

my company hava a author morbideli 503,and we have a problem with him,they bought the machine in an unknown state,the machine was dead,I made software, and configure PLC,after that machine start the walk,but she doesent work anything,i made a program for driling in the software ASPAN but nothing happend,the machine show me on the monitor that everything is ok but doesent work,after that i see on the working head something missing, i dont know what,if someone had this machine maybe can tell me what is missing,i have 2 cable with 29 wire one with 17 and another with 12, and 4 el.ventils ,please help,sory for bad englishAttachment 255617Attachment 255619Attachment 255621
    here is a l?ink what my machine can do

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

my company hava a author morbideli 503,and we have a problem with him,they bought the machine in an unknown state,the machine was dead,I made software, and configure PLC,after that machine start the walk,but she doesent work anything,i made a program for driling in the software ASPAN but nothing happend,the machine show me on the monitor that everything is ok but doesent work,after that i see on the working head something missing, i dont know what,if someone had this machine maybe can tell me what is missing,i have 2 cable with 29 wire one with 17 and another with 12, and 4 el.ventils ,pleaseAttachment 255614 help,sory for bad englishAttachment 255612Attachment 255616

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

you need a plc disk, parameters disk, for your mashine and you need to upload them into your mashine,i can tell you how,do you have a disk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

can you help me, a need a picture of working head,from top side, i had the same machine,but my machine doesent work,yust walk,send me please picture of working head from top ,my machine has one part missing,please help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    Can you send me the code and procedure to load plc files? Is it for the Author 504? My email is abram_1117@hotmail.com
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    Hey Ronnieworks.
    I have got both code and procedure to load plc files agin. If i get your mail address i will send it to you as attached word file. You probartly forgooten to renew the back up battery, i tried it myself.
    Best regards: Stoned

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey guys.
    i have a morbidelli author 510,the memory battery gone dead too and lost all data, i recovered everything from the original floppy disks,it shows that everything is fine , but , when i give it a program (something to do),it wont start, its like it cant find the (main) electric spindle.
    can somebody help me out, and another question, how difficult is it, to put a new pc instead of the old one?

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

my machine is morbidelli author 504K of the Tria 7500
    backup battery is gone dead, so the controller lost all data. need file original parameter etc because is corrupt and how procedure to reinstall data to machine.
    my email is: solikhun@gmail.com
    thanks.

Hey Ronnieworks.
    I have got both code and procedure to load plc files agin. If i get your mail address i will send it to you as attached word file. You probartly forgooten to renew the back up battery, i tried it myself.

Downloads
    Uploads

my machine is author 504K of the Tria 7500
    backup battery is gone dead, so the controller lost all data. need file original parameter because floppy disk files is corrupt and how procedure to reinstall data to machine.
    my email is: solikhun@gmail.com
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldo View Post
    I sent to you the Steps to load PLC data in AUTHO504

By Email..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Ronnieworks.
    Hello sir I have got the author 504 and the PLC battery gone dead all the parameters are lost and I need help if you kindly can help me I would appreciate it

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi we have a morbidelli a502, we think that we may have lost plc parameters as plc stopped comes up in the information box, how do we go about getting this back and does anyone have any step by step guides on how to reinstall. my email is danny-peet@hotmail.com if any further information is required.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Baldo, i have the same problem, battery dead. Please can you send me the steps how to load PLC data. Tnx! Email: c.roozen@upcmail.nl

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Baldo, i have the same problem, battery dead. Please can you send me the steps how to load PLC data. Tnx! Email

Hi Baldo, i have the same problem, battery dead. Please can you send me the steps how to load PLC data. Tnx! Email: pk_dami.servis@mail.ru

Downloads
    Uploads

please help me
    I buy morbidelli author 504.Plc batery was gone,I dont have plc floppy disc

.Can you help me?Can you send me parameters for plc or any help. honeywoodsd@gmail.com

thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Ronnieworks.
    please send me too ond honeywoodsd@gmail.com
    thank you

Default Re: Morbidelli Author 503

Hi,

Can anyone help pls the battery of Author 503 died. I replaced the battery already.
    Can anyone send me step by step guide plus the plc files to get machine working again
    if possible to send the files and guide on this email
    production@scopejoinery.com

Thank you in advance
    Cedric

Hey Ronnieworks.
    Would you please send me the files to on my email thank you.
    It's for a author 503 if they work for that?

email: production@scopejoinery.com

Cedric

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast