tria 4000 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tria 4000

Downloads
    Uploads

Default I need english manual for tria 4000 coopmes brava 2500

please anyone can help me especially kauposaarva I need the english manual even if not 100 percent for the same equipment it may help me,,, thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello how are you
    If possible send me a catalog and program this machine morbidelli u 13

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ariboja1@gmail.com

Hello how are you
    If possible send me a catalog and program this machine morbidelli u 13

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: tria 4000

I have just picked up an old Morbidelli u13 with a full set of manuals, and have spent the entire afternoon scanning the manuals into pdf's.
    I have manuals for both the TRIA controller, the Vickers servodrives, and for the machine itself. If anyone needs them I'm happy to share! :-)

Best regards
    Asle, Norway

Hello Asle,

I should much appreciate if you could email copies of all the pdf manuals that you have relating to the Morbidelli U13, the TRIA controller, the Vickers servodrives, etc.

My email address is: r4smes@gmail.com

I have a Morbidelli U13 which is functional.
    I am interested in upgrading the electronics and control software.

I note your postings on the other forum from which I understand that you are rebuilding/ updating your machine.

Probably it will be mutually beneficial for us to collaborate!

I have a background in electronics hardware and software but need to investigate aspects of CNC systems and software.
    You will appreciate that until I investigate details of the U13 and study the subjects in detail, I am unable to provide you with any advice.
    However, with my background, after studying the manuals, I expect to gain an in-depth understanding of the machine and its control systems, following which I can probably provide you with assistance.

Best Regards,
    Douglas

Estonia

Hello Asle,

I should much appreciate if you could email copies of all the pdf manuals that you have relating to the Morbidelli U13, the TRIA controller, the Vickers servodrives, etc.

My email address is: r4smes@gmail.com

I have a Morbidelli U13 which is functional.
    I am interested in upgrading the electronics and control software.

I note your postings on the other forum from which I understand that you are rebuilding/ updating your machine.

Probably it will be mutually beneficial for us to collaborate!

I have a background in electronics hardware and software but need to investigate aspects of CNC systems and software.
    You will appreciate that until I investigate details of the U13 and study the subjects in detail, I am unable to provide you with any advice.
    However, with my background, after studying the manuals, I expect to gain an in-depth understanding of the machine and its control systems, following which I can probably provide you with assistance.

Best Regards,
    Douglas

Estonia

Downloads
    Uploads

hi, my first time, i have esa tria 4000 conttoller for beam saw Holzher optima 3200, i lost the parameteres and backup floppy disc, can someone help me to restore ese tria 4000 controller, i don't mind paying you for your time, thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AsErBo View Post
    I have just picked up an old Morbidelli u13 with a full set of manuals, and have spent the entire afternoon scanning the manuals into pdf's.
    I have manuals for both the TRIA controller, the Vickers servodrives, and for the machine itself. If anyone needs them I'm happy to share! :-)

Best regards
    Asle, Norway
    Hey, can you send me a private message? I'd be interested in those documents, since i just buyed such a machine, too.

Downloads
    Uploads

friends i have a machine with ESA TRIA 6000 Controller. i need manuals and parameters. can anybody help me please . i need them please if anybody have them help me. thank all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12