Anilam 1100M pinouts

Thread: Anilam 1100M pinouts

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Anilam 1100M pinouts

Hello All,

I'm looking for the pinouts (db9 to db9) for my tree mill w/Anilam control
    and any other info, to get this thing hooked up to the pc.
    I've checked baud , etc to make sure they are the same on each end.
    But I'm not getting anything ( using Cimco Editor for transfer )which works on the other machines . Thinking it must be something simple (which is why I can't figure it out)
    I called Anilam waiting for call back
    Thanx
    Joe

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default pinouts

Just got off the phone with Anilam guys

they said just switch 2 & 3 on one end of cable

I did that and it worked

Thanx Anilam

Joe

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i am looking at a eagle 400 with a anilam 1100 control can any one that is familiar with these machines and controls give me any info thanks nichols

Downloads
    Uploads

I have some info on the 1100M control I can e-mail to you. Possibly even some specific to the E-400 machine. Does this machine have a powered knee(up/down), or a manual hand crank like a Bridgeport.
    you can e-mail me at tpodgwaite@gmail with your address.
    Best of luck,
    Tim

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tim, I just bought a Eagle 400 (power knee jobby) with the Anilam 1100m on it. It seems like a great machine but I just can't get my posting right from Mastercam 8 (which has a built in post for the 1100m). I will either get a "abnormal program termination" error which locks up the machine or I will get something successfully loaded but then it will hang on a line of code. There were some programs in the machine when I bought it and they run just fine. If you are familiar with these machines or have any insight as to what the hell I'm doing wrong please let me know, any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Maxvic

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Maxvic. I guess first I would ask if the lock ups and abnormal program terminations happen randomly, or only when you run across a certain line of code. Abnormal program termination is a software crash and it is exiting to DOS. Give me your email and i'll send you a few documents you can use to tshoot the problem.
    Regards,
    Tim

Downloads
    Uploads

Tim, that would be great! The machine will run a couple of programs that were still in memory when I got the machine with no problems, but when I write a program it gets to some arbitrary spot and stop, says it is still "running" but no motion is happening, usually hangs on a Z move if that helps. The "abonormal program termination" does kick it back to DOS and happens when I try to load a program that I've created in Mastercam.

Thanks a lot!
    Max vic

jametalworks@comcast.net