TNC 360 heidenhain parameters lost

Thread: TNC 360 heidenhain parameters lost

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TNC 360 heidenhain parameters lost

Hello All.

I have got a old Lagun Mill whit a tnc 360 heidenhain controller. Now i am trying to get my computer to send to the mill. But i have lost the parameters 1510, 1510.0 and 1510.1, and when i look in the books i cant find them, it just say's 0 - 32000, do i just pick a number my self or what? I really hope you can help me. And sorry fore my english.

Best regards Michael Simonsen, Denmark.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TNC 360 heidenhain parameters lost

Hi Michael

This is my 1st post so hope it works. I have a TNC 360 heidenhain controller on a Union horizontal borer. The parameter list I have for the TNC 360 doesn't have "1510" but has 1510.0, 1510.1, 1510.2, and 1510.3 These parameters are for feed pre-control for the 4 AXIS. Input for these are from "0.1 to 10" Try setting these to 1 . it works on mine. PS I have a bigger problem at the moment with my control. The PLC program was wiped and the backup lost. Can anyone tell me if a PLC progrom of a similar machine will work. Even if I had to re EDIT it would be better than what I have Know.
    Regard's Gary
    Quote Originally Posted by Fætteren View Post

Hello All.

I have got a old Lagun Mill whit a tnc 360 heidenhain controller. Now i am trying to get my computer to send to the mill. But i have lost the parameters 1510, 1510.0 and 1510.1, and when i look in the books i cant find them, it just say's 0 - 32000, do i just pick a number my self or what? I really hope you can help me. And sorry fore my english.

Best regards Michael Simonsen, Denmark.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Michael! I am danish too.
    I have also got an old lagun mill with a Heidenhain 360 TNC control. I can't get mine to connect with the computer - tried literally all cables, adapters, pci express.. everything. It says no response from TNC.
    Could you give me a smart tip? I would appreciate it a lot!
    I can provide you the parameters, if that is still a problem after all this time (2012)
    Venlig hilsen Andreas Faurholdt.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Faurholdt,
    I have a Lagun V with tnc 360 and I lost the parameters, is it possible to send it to me?
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Faurholdt View Post
    Hello Michael! I am danish too.
    I have also got an old lagun mill with a Heidenhain 360 TNC control. I can't get mine to connect with the computer - tried literally all cables, adapters, pci express.. everything. It says no response from TNC.
    Could you give me a smart tip? I would appreciate it a lot!
    I can provide you the parameters, if that is still a problem after all this time (2012)
    Venlig hilsen Andreas Faurholdt.
    Did you ever get this sorted. I have the same problem. Have been trying for a long time on and off to connect but still no luck

Regards Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Just for anyone interested i finally managed to connect to cnc but not with Heidenhain TNC Remo or server. I tried Easy dnc remo and used 3 wire cable and works fine. Tried TNC Remo and server again and no go so obviously there is something wrong with settings somewhere but i have no idea where. I have tried all sorts. Looks like i might end up buying Remo DNC

Regards Bob