Control Kiosk

Thread: Control Kiosk

Default Control Kiosk

Just thought I would share my latest find for my diy cnc router. I was looking on ebay for cnc control panels when I did a search for kiosk. Up pops this thing. I ended up winning it for $50 with local pickup about 4 hours from me.

It came without a computer so I plugged in one of mine. It did come with a working 15" monitor, sealed keyboard, track mouse, speaker system, and cooling fans. Everything is working fine.

The foot print is 15" x 20" and it is 62" tall so it does not take up much space next to my machine.

I planning on adding a small panel on the side for E-stop, feed hold, spindle and feed over ride.

Rob

Edit:
    The black kiosk in the background that says Built Ford Tough is on there now for $20. Search KIS Kiosk if you are interested.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Control Kiosk-_57-jpg   Control Kiosk-_57-1-jpg   Control Kiosk-_57-2-jpg  

Default Re: Control Kiosk

I just looked for the other KIOSK on ebay and see the listing closed on June 8th with no bidders. If anyone is interested in it I have the direct email address to the seller for contact. PM me here and I will share that info.

Rob

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Control Kiosk

Very cool. I'm thinking of building something like that soon for my shop to keep the computer in.

Dale P.