Default Shipping DHL

Bonsoir, We will ship the ggods again, using DHL, tracking number to follow

Quote Originally Posted by vorix View Post
    Wait and see

I have never had a tracking number!
    Which company delivers?

Downloads
    Uploads

Je ris haut et fort ... Il faut être difficile d'utiliser un mot français et ne pas être en mesure d'utiliser l'anglais lmao

Keith

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You said you send it twice and now your offering to ship it again. Thats all fine, but wouldnt it be more interesting to figure out why the communication failed. As we have seen from this thread, this is definitly not a isolated incident, why not try step by step and find the root cause instead of just putting out the fires by promising fast solutions every time somebody is raising a problem with marchant dice. Its the same story over and over again.

Yup, you guessed it, im a managment consultant by trade:-)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    We are Monday
    Did you send my order?
    I did not receive of tracking numbers DHL on my email !

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Goods Shipped

Bonsoir, Yes the goods shipped today via DHL....

Please note, I honestly think this thread is now non constructive, it is being mis-used when a customer is chasing delivery!

Again I must reiterate, the goods have been shipped twice......and according to the tracking the customer was not at home!

Quote Originally Posted by vorix View Post
    Hello
    We are Monday
    Did you send my order?
    I did not receive of tracking numbers DHL on my email !

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Root cause

We know the root cause....viruses

80% the core of our business is B2B (business to business) here we are dealing with companies worldwide who are aware of how to detect /prevent viruses.
    The other 20% are satellite customers, of which unfortunately the majority would not know if there PC was infected....
    When we entered this market we decided to strengthen our virus detection and stop any suspicious emails!
    Therefore based on the Pareto rule 80/20 I believe our strategy is 80% correct, we could look a six sigma but this kills the core skill of "thinking outside the box"

"Yup, you guessed it, I work very hard for a living"

Quote Originally Posted by Guldberg View Post
    You said you send it twice and now your offering to ship it again. Thats all fine, but wouldnt it be more interesting to figure out why the communication failed. As we have seen from this thread, this is definitly not a isolated incident, why not try step by step and find the root cause instead of just putting out the fires by promising fast solutions every time somebody is raising a problem with marchant dice. Its the same story over and over again.

Yup, you guessed it, im a managment consultant by trade:-)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am to sadden of this problem as much as you but there is a person present all the time has the house and I have never had calling card of DHL in the mail what owes if not presence.

I am going to try to contact DHL

Send me the tracking numbers by email

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Communications blackout in Devon

I too have some issues with Marchantdice / World of CNC.

I'm waiting for a shipping date for the parts I ordered and paid for - which normally "ship next day"
    I have had some contact with Marchantdice - only through PMs on this forum as telephone & email don't work. Excuse was that his supplier was going to ship directly and he'd chase the order. I gather the only person doing the chasing has been me.

I can understand the problems with emails - hell everyone knows that non business users have computers infested with viruses But I represent one of those "Business customers" so my computer must be squeaky clean.

In this economic environment I'm surprised at this level of "customer care"

I'm hoping that I'll be able to report a positive outcome to this tomorrow.

Regards,

KevJ

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default people, lets stop this bashing!!!!

Hello all,

I never did business with them but i do know 1 thing.

When you have a problem about a order or something, it is a lot better to call the company and ask for the right person. You cann hear the tone off the voice etc. This bashing on a internet forum is just to damage and hurt a company.

Marchandice is a big company and has even more customers, its nice they are able to talk with us on a forum, When i read the titel and the first posts i tought, (will never deal with them) after some more i would deal with them, since the boss off Marchandice/worldofcnc sound ok and offers all kind off solutions.

We are hearing the emotions off a few people with bad deals, dont forget the 1000 deals next to this that has gone ok!!! Companies are destroyed on this way. Imagine i only had read the first posts.

I dont think this bashing is really polite.

I cann hear the next post in this thread coming, NO i dont have anything to do with Marchandice or worldofcnc. Just see this BS to often.

regards, roy

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Because my company was mentioned i thought i would add to this thread.

1) MCP (Who i used to work for) is made up of 10 people (8 English, 1 Chinese and 1 South African) so no they are not Chinese.
    2) The Ball screws that MCP sell are a mixture of Chinese and Taiwanese, and most of them come from the same manufacture as the Marchant Dice own brand.

The fact is that most products are made in China, when it comes to ballscrews, these are normally made in Taiwan, and the lower cost ball nuts that you see all over EBay are made in china.
    The Chinese ball nuts are normally limited to 5 & 10mm lead, and dont even think about getting a zero bachlash pre loaded chinese ball nut/screw.

The quality difference between the Chinese and Taiwanese ball nuts is quite large, the Taiwanese ball nuts are far better, but you pay for what you get, and as Kevin said for home use the lower cost ball nuts would most likely be ok, but don’t expect to use them on a production machine.

All the Best
    Gary

Zapp Automation Ltd
    www.slidesandballscrews.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Was just awoken by a postal delivery from Marchant Dice,
    I ordered over the phone Friday morning and it was despatched the same day.
    No problems at all with this company but note I did NOT use email preferring to speak to someone in case there should be some problem such as out of stock etc.
    A satisfied customer.
    John.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

ummm i got parts from them ahile back i had great service i got me bits but i was short of one linear bearing and case i phoned them up and got one sent to me within days.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up No problem (so far) with MarchantDice

I bought from Marchantdice two times (+1 from ebay), and I was very satisfied:
    - by products (everything was sealed, no missing items, profiles were cut at 90degree and right length, more than proper packaged etc.),
    - and communications too (I don't use emails because of spam filters, nor phone because I can't speak English fast and good enough; IM ID it's public).

I don't think that it will try to fool any customer; mistakes can occur, but can be repaired; there is goodwill from seller.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ordered from Marchantdice

I ordered using email on the 27th January 2010 delivered to the door 29th January 2010 by UPS no problems here.

Welldone Kevin for an excellent service.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

my first post sorry for the thread revival.

well i came here to figure out if i should buy the v90, sable or any of the other kits available on the net. i searched for info on the machine sold by marchantdice on ebay. i landed at this thread, and im glad i did.

A virus indeed! i think i will stay well clear of this machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

To anyone who has bought one of the MDL rack and pinion machines, could you say how the rack is held into the aluminium profile.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

*** WARNING ***

I have a big problem with Marchantdice / worldofcnc !!!

I ordered in February some parts for £2100 (about 3400$, 2600€), and 7 months later I never received it !!!!!

They received money and no answer at my emails, no tracking number,... !!!!

Marchantdice = thief !!!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by richbads View Post
    I ordered using email on the 27th January 2010 delivered to the door 29th January 2010 by UPS no problems here.

Welldone Kevin for an excellent service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart4711 View Post
    fake users????

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Almost one year ago I ordered lot`s of stuff from Merchantdice to complete my CNC - round rails, linear bearings,Kress spindle couplings and other stuff. I am very satisfied with communication, delivery speed with DHL and material quality. CNC table is working hard and everything looks OK. There was only one problem with unsupported round rails - at lenght 1200mm they are bending under portal weight... So I replace closed linear bearings to open ones and add support under rail.

John

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast