skyfirecnc.com earnest site?

Thread: skyfirecnc.com earnest site?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default skyfirecnc.com earnest site?

Hello guys, does anyone have experience with buying cnc machine from skyfirecnc.com ?

This january I ordered SVM-2VMC cnc from there, paying half of the price in advance.

I was dealing with mr. Defeng Ren (sales representative) through email (info@skyfirecnc.com), he was very responsive about my questions, but last info I got from him was somewhare around middle of march that machine is under wiring.

Since then no email from his side to this day. I tried to contact company through other mail sales@skyfirecnc.com and whatsup account as well but to no avail.

I'm unsure if I was outright scammed or if there is some problem in company itself or China region (read something about hard lockdowns there..).

I'm kind of clueless what to do now expect waiting..

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: skyfirecnc.com earnest site?

Search this site for Skyfire and read the very long thread.

Other people have had same issues. Some people have received machines.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jster View Post
    Hello guys, does anyone have experience with buying cnc machine from skyfirecnc.com ?

This january I ordered SVM-2VMC cnc from there, paying half of the price in advance.

I was dealing with mr. Defeng Ren (sales representative) through email (info@skyfirecnc.com), he was very responsive about my questions, but last info I got from him was somewhare around middle of march that machine is under wiring.

Since then no email from his side to this day. I tried to contact company through other mail sales@skyfirecnc.com and whatsup account as well but to no avail.

I'm unsure if I was outright scammed or if there is some problem in company itself or China region (read something about hard lockdowns there..).

I'm kind of clueless what to do now expect waiting..
    This is normal for this Guy, you may get your machine and you may not also, there are a lot of people, that have been stiffed by this guy, I think he has good intentions but has never got it together very well

Mr. Defeng is not the sales representative he is the machine designer and builder and salesperson all in one

Mactec54

I wonder if this guy managed to get his machine in the end