Fraud CNC repair company

Thread: Fraud CNC repair company

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Fraud CNC repair company

Hello to everybody,

I want to make a report so to worn anyone who will read it. I had a problem with TNC 155 Q control. I searched in internet to find who can repair it or who can sell me a used or new part for replacement. I found a company in France (I cannot write the name of it) and they wrote me that they can repair my part. So I sent it to them. At the same time I found also one more company save-tech.sk in Slovakia who they had a used part compatible with mine and I also ordered from them this part as alternative solution. I received first the part from Slovakia, I installed it but it couldn't work because of the EPROM. I called the supplier and they answered to me that they will try to find solution with backup from similar machines from the machine manufacturer but in any case they told me that if I do not want to keep the part I can just send it back and they will refund my payment. Their behavior was fully professional and they look very reliable and serious company. I have no claims about this company and I recommend them. They helped me a lot.
    After that I received with 3 days delay the part that I had sent to France for repair. I installed to the machine the repaired part and the machine couldn't work properly, the RS232 port was not working and the automatic gear box of the spindle also was not working giving major error which shut down the machine. I called France to report the problem and they answered to me that the problem is not with them and their repair but something else to the machine or that I had destroyed the control! They just through away the responsibility by writing me that I destroyed the only solution that can restart my machine after 15 days stop during a mass production process!!! With few words they write me that I'm doing sabotage in my own company!!! Any way I took the EPROM from the repaired control and I put them to this that I bought from Slovakia as alternative solution. I installed the control to the machine and of course the machine worked with no problem proving that the problem was from the bad repairing service from France. I wrote again to them to report that the problem is coming from their incorrect repair job and they answered to me that they are 35 year old company with no problems so this means that the problem was not from them. They asked me for video with the problem at the time that I had explained to them that I replaced their part with another because I had to restart the machine the soonest possible so I do not have video and of course I cannot have it not even now because the machine is working 18 hours per day to cover the lost time .They knew this and they insisted that without video they will not support their repair with the 12 months warranty that they suppose offered to me. Finally they wrote me that If I wish them to check again the control to send it to them with my expenses but they cannot guarantee about anything. Informatively the transportation costs me 500 € in first place and they asked me to pay 500 € again!!!. With few words they took my money in advance and after that they did almost nothing on my part just they fixed a small problem in the power supply (that was the problem in real), they didn't even clean the control inside because there is full of dust in it, they told me by polite way to **** off!!! This is a scam company and if any of you wish to know who this company is I can inform him privet so to be careful and protect himself from a fraud.