I was looking for a new CNC machine and Omni was on my shortlist. And then I came to this site and saw some of the bad experiences some of you had experienced and was all set to give them a miss.

I live in China (originally from UK) and own a furniture factory over here in Dongguan. Over the past 9yrs here have built up a bit of an understanding about how this place works. That Omni have gone to all the trouble of posting customer feedback, youtube videos etc etc immediately made me think that this is not a fly by night, don't give a crap operation. There are plenty of those firms out here - believe me I have dealt with many - but a company prepared to go to all that effort to portray a positive image is unusual and worth considering.

They are acutely aware that the feedback on this site has hurt them and are trying to make amends. When I spoke with them we had a long chat about the problems they face - a single bad review can totally knacker their business. I told them that if I ordered from them, and it went smoothly, I would write and tell my story. So here I am:

Ordered a 1325 CNC Router around the middle of January. Was promised delivery by the 20th March. I received my machine on the 18th March. Job done. However - when you consider that this period included the Chinese New Year holiday period it is even more impressive. Allen (technical sales rep) was always happy to answer my Wechat messages on subjects from 380v 3 phase wiring to how big a hole I would need to make in one of my walls to get the thing into my factory.

The machines (vacuum pump and dust extractor were also on the docket) arrived well packed and were as close to 'plug and play' as you could hope for. All 3 machines have been running non-stop since the day they arrived and I have not had a seconds grief from any of them.

To sum up: they delivered what they said they'd deliver, when they said they'd deliver it. The machine is (so far) flawless. The service was friendly and prompt.

I know a lot of you have had bad experiences - I take nothing away from the fact that that must have been infuriating. But.. it's important also to note good service and that's what this post is all about.

My order book is filling up and I will need a new machine (maybe 2!) pretty soon. I will be ordering from Omni and will be 100% confident that they will not let me down.

Bill