Homanndesigns poor service

Thread: Homanndesigns poor service

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Homanndesigns poor service

Hi All
    Would just like to voice my frustration at Homanndesigns. I bought an item from him and paid straight away, it then took Homanndesigns 5 days to post it. I ask everybody this question. Why would I rather not buy from over seas in future? Price is cheaper and it takes the same amount of time to get to me. With all this hype about Australian sellers losing out because of the over seas market, can we the customer be blamed for going over seas for our products.
    I ordered a z axis ball screw from China at the same time I ordered the product from Homanndesigns and that has arrived already, my item from Homanndesigns has not because it took five days to be put in the post box. I am sure there are people who have had good dealings with Peter but for everyone else just be aware that it could take up to 5 days for your item to be posted from him. As for me I know I will be shopping over seas in future.

Warren