Need Help! Amada Laser down

Thread: Amada Laser down

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Amada Laser down

Hello! Brand new to the forums, hope that I am posting this in the right place. I work for a small metal fabrication shop and operate an AMADA LCG 3015 CO2 laser.
    Everything was going fine until one day I came in and tried to open the Dr. ABE nesting program. Every time I try and open it there is an error saying this program cannot open because its side by side configuration is incomplete.
    We have talked to AMADA and they don't know (or doesn't know what to do, they tried) what is going on an apparently our software support has run out. So my employer has decided to update the software at some point in the future, but we are trying to find
    some sort of way to get the machine back up and running until then. I decided to try here. I would appreciate any help. Thank you very much.