Trumpf HL-703D pumped Yag 700w laser question before purchase.

Thread: Trumpf HL-703D pumped Yag 700w laser question before purchase.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Trumpf HL-703D pumped Yag 700w laser question before purchase.

The title outlines the Laser I have been offered locally at a very reasonable price. It’s so cheap ($1,000) I could part it out and probably make a fair amount of money however I want to use it in my shop. Fully functional 700w laser unit that would require I provide my own gantry table or whichever format I chose regarding cutting or laser welding. The problem I have is I have looked for specs online along with anmanual and not had any luck. Apparently this is one that was imported by Haas. I believe it may be 400v to power it up. I unfortunately do not have 400v 3ph so I would have to do modifications to the laser power supply to operate at 220v sph and depending how it is configured may mean I cannot run at full capacity which would still be fine. If anyone can help with information or suggestions to run this laser and chiller by means of transformer, or modified power supply even if theoretically given input to fair an objective solution to operate it I would be appreciative. I’m sure there has to be prebuilt power supplies available from China or overseas that can power a 700w laser on 220v single phase or by use of a rotary phase converter. Whichever the case I couldn’t pass on the offer so I am going to move forward and would prefer to not part out a perfectly operable YAG.