Downloads
    Uploads

Default Trumpf Laser, Problem DIAS3

Hello,
    I need the help to resolve thee problem at Trumpf laser TCL 4030
    I have error :
    1) PLC (70.100007): DIAS3 (1) negative lag distance exceeded
    2) PLC (80.100102): Hight regulation error

Can you send me your experience to resolve the poroblem .

Thanks.
    Trumpf Laser, Problem DIAS3-20180316_153332-jpgTrumpf Laser, Problem DIAS3-20180317_063518-jpg

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trumpf Laser, Problem DIAS3-20180316_153332-jpg   Trumpf Laser, Problem DIAS3-20180317_063518-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

I also have an error I cannot resolve. Stated gas pressure was not reached. Trying to locate the proportional valve. Trumpf 4000 turbo.any help please !!

Downloads
    Uploads

For the negative lag distance (1) may be a short-circuit into dias sensor, meanwhile (2) height regulation error is because the cutting head does not lift /stay at 115.00 on Z axis.

Downloads
    Uploads

The large box with the ventilation slots at the top of y axis behind the head there will be 2 Lanny valves the one to the right is the one for gas control.Usually if cutting gas bottle pressure is ok then this alarm indicates a bad Lanny
    Lots of people try to repair them but they are tricky. Or it could be the DMP module in the Siemens fast I/O rack which handles the gas pressure analog feedback from the Lanny valve.

Downloads
    Uploads

Did you try calibrating with both heads. If both the same then check out the 2 digit alarm code on the silver dias box.This should be the in the machine cabinets where the simodrives are.The only 3 other things it can be is either the dmp module A8 analog input has failed or the cable has failed (you should see alarm 33 on the dias box). Or i have seen before the clamping mechanism for the cutting head has a bolt on the backside of the z axis slide that works its way loose sometimes causing the z axis to erratically mechanically catch. Just need to lower z right down and physically tighten it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Trumpf Laser, Problem DIAS3

hello,
    can someone tell me what does the two digits on the DIAS 3 module means?
    i have 18 most of the time and when i try to move the Z axe to the cutting height, the head moves in the opposite direction, up to the mechanical limit and 33 is blinking.
    the coaxial cable is new. there is no shortcut in the head sensor.
    in the machine parameters i have DIAS 3 set properly but when i start a program, i get the message.....Error 60 DIAS IS NOT PROPERLY APPLIED.
    Any hint will be highly apreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads

?????????
    ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? 7
    ???? ?????? ????? ????????
    ???????? ? trumpf 3030
    ????????? ?????????????

Downloads
    Uploads

This post helped me, thank you! I have a Trumpf 3040 and had codes for DIAS3 and height regulation. I checked the bolt on the back of the z axis and it had backed out by about 1/4". Tightened it back up and we were up and running. Thank you, I wouldn't have looked there!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    I have problem with the software of dias, please do you have V4.2 dias software to install this dias software to my dias using a boot disc and cable. Best regards.
    Thank you.
    My WhatsApp +21627452571