Need Help! Regarding Z Axis delta servo motor stall / overload protection - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding Z Axis delta servo motor stall / overload protection

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Regarding Z Axis delta servo motor stall / overload protection

Hi,
    I don't know what exact model servo and drive you have but this comes from the B2 series manual:

If L0003 corresponds to Al003 then that is an under-voltage alarm. This is surprising, I would have expected an over current alarm, AL001, or a following error fault, AL009.

First you need to check the manual for your drive, it may differ from the B2 manual.

It could be that as the load came on, ie the Z axis stalled that the increased current caused the input voltage to sag and thence cause an undervoltage alarm, but that would be unusual.

Craig

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Regarding Z Axis delta servo motor stall / overload protection-deltab2alarms-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by joeavaerage View Post
    Hi,
    I don't know what exact model servo and drive you have but this comes from the B2 series manual:

If L0003 corresponds to Al003 then that is an under-voltage alarm. This is surprising, I would have expected an over current alarm, AL001, or a following error fault, AL009.

First you need to check the manual for your drive, it may differ from the B2 manual.

It could be that as the load came on, ie the Z axis stalled that the increased current caused the input voltage to sag and thence cause an under voltageRegarding Z Axis delta servo motor stall / overload protection-whatsapp-image-2023-02-05-12-55-a alarm, but that would be unusual.

Craig
    Here is the model number of z axis drive

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    Ok, it looks like a B2 series servo drive. In which case the fault codes I posted are probably correct.

One possibility that I thought of is that if you de-powered the machine it's not impossible that a fault was logged as the voltage started to decay. It would be the latest fault code logged,
    but not necessarily the fault code associated with your crash. Look back through the fault code history.

Craig

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by joeavaerage View Post
    Hi,
    Ok, it looks like a B2 series servo drive. In which case the fault codes I posted are probably correct.

One possibility that I thought of is that if you de-powered the machine it's not impossible that a fault was logged as the voltage started to decay. It would be the latest fault code logged,
    but not necessarily the fault code associated with your crash. Look back through the fault code history.

Craig
    Hi pal, Sorry for bothering you, but you're the only one diving with me and helping to investigate.

First code is L0003
    Second code is L0022.

and will update u till the 5th code later

Thank u.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    per attached, still does not look like a fault code I would expect from a crash.

Craig

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Regarding Z Axis delta servo motor stall / overload protection-deltaal022-jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12