Any "Industrial CNC" owners out there? Looking for some help as a "used" owner...

Thread: Any "Industrial CNC" owners out there? Looking for some help as a "used" owner...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Any "Industrial CNC" owners out there? Looking for some help as a "used" owner...

Hello Forum,

I recently bought a used "Industrial CNC" brand 48" x 48" x 12" CNC router, link to the exact machine (https://www.industrialcnc.com/CNC-Ro...NC-Routers-4x4 ) from someone, here in VA. After getting it set up and running in my workshop (it is using Mach3 which is fine) I wanted to see whether I could get some help? I called Industrial CNC in CT (I think that is where they are located?) and they said "they did not help second hand owners unless you paid $1500 for 6 months technical assistance". Wow I said! That is kind of harsh? I just need a little technical help...

I am trying to find out whether I can find a post processor for Fusion 360, my preferred CAM software. I usually draw my parts in SolidWorks or Fusion 360 and then generate the CAM in Fusion 360 for my CNC Mill (Tormach 1100 PCNC series III with PathPilot) . There are no data plates or name plates on the Industrial CNC machine but it came with the Industrial CNC manual and the person who sold it to me said they bought it from Industrial CNC. I have copies of the emails they shared prior to purchase.

Is anyone else out there running one of the "Industrial CNC" machines? If yes, have you been able to find a Post Processor file? I think the machine is fine and I look forward to making parts with it in the future.

Thank you,

Cismontguy

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Any "Industrial CNC" owners out there? Looking for some help as a "used" owner...

If it's running Mach3, there is a Mach3 post in Fusion 360

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Any "Industrial CNC" owners out there? Looking for some help as a "used" owner...

Quote Originally Posted by cismontguy View Post
    Hello Forum,

I recently bought a used "Industrial CNC" brand 48" x 48" x 12" CNC router, (it is using Mach3 which is fine)
    Cismontguy
    A little bit of a misnomer - "Industrial CNC running Mach3"!
    Al.

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Jim,

Thanks for your help. I will check the Post for Mach3 in Fusion 360 as soon as I get a chance,

Cismontguy

Downloads
    Uploads

bump