Biesse Works 3.4.20

Thread: Biesse Works 3.4.20

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Biesse Works 3.4.20

Hello,

I need some help with Biesse Works command column. I can import geometry from cad on a TCH layer and get all my milling id's in listed in the column. How do I group the milling id's together in the same machining functions. I can see in the menu and in the PDF help file there is a command called "Implode" and "explode" that I think is for this purpose.

They are under the edit menu, but they are faded and I can not select them. I think they will only work if I select more than one ID, but how do I do that ?

At the moment I can only select one ID at a time to change the milling data and this is very, very time consuming. It also creates a huge margin for errors in the machining processes.

Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there,

You can use layers in the dxf and apply all your machining information with the layer name. There are basic examples in the help file but I do have more info on this if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by bleker View Post
    Hello,

I need some help with Biesse Works command column. I can import geometry from cad on a TCH layer and get all my milling id's in listed in the column. How do I group the milling id's together in the same machining functions. I can see in the menu and in the PDF help file there is a command called "Implode" and "explode" that I think is for this purpose.

They are under the edit menu, but they are faded and I can not select them. I think they will only work if I select more than one ID, but how do I do that ?

At the moment I can only select one ID at a time to change the milling data and this is very, very time consuming. It also creates a huge margin for errors in the machining processes.

Thanks.