Jinan Quick Fulltek UC481 auto load/unload

Thread: Jinan Quick Fulltek UC481 auto load/unload

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Jinan Quick Fulltek UC481 auto load/unload

Hi
    This is my first time posting on this forum. I'm looking for opinions on a new CNC router that I'm thinking of purchasing for cutting out kitchen cabinets.
    The machine is the Jinan Quick Fulltek UC481 that has the auto load and unload tables. I'm wondering if anyone else here has purchased from this company before and can shed some light on their products for me.
    The machine looks good and has all the same features that an entry level North American CNC router has that I have also been looking at, but for less than half the price.
    I have purchased 2 CNC routers and a laser engraver from another Chinese company over the last couple of years and have had great success, albeit with no manuals and little assistance, as can be expected. At the moment our 4x8 3kw router has been cutting our cabinets but is not strong enough or fast enough to perform the job well which is why I'm looking at upgrading.
    This machine also comes with a 5.5kw Becker vacuum. Has anyone used this before? Is it strong enough to hold ply and particle core sheets down while being cut?
    I would appreciate any helpful input on this company and especially this machine if anyone has had past experience.
    Thanks in advance.