Any recent experience with AccTek ?

Thread: Any recent experience with AccTek ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Any recent experience with AccTek ?

Hi,
    I'd like to buy a 1325 router from the chinese AccTek.
    Did anyone have any recent experience buying from this company?

Thanks for any feedback..

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by matur61; 09-12-2018 at 06:15 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by matur61 View Post
    Hi,
    I'd like to buy a 1325 router from the chinese AccTek.
    Did anyone have any recent experience buying from this company?

Thanks for any feedback..
    Did you go forward with the purchase? I recently found AcctekUSA and finally stopped by their shop today to look at it. They import them in and sell them in the USA. I got lucky and made arrangements to purchase the last one he had imported before the tariff had taken effect.

I was afraid of the hassles of importing and liked the fact that the machine was here already to inspect before purchasing. I’ve found other companies that import and stick a high price on them but these were very reasonable. $6200 including a dust collector. He still has one more pre tariff with an ATC and will include the converter if you don’t have 3 phase power. I like that they get them in and test them for a few days to check for any issues that need to be addressed prior to selling them.

I should be taking possession in about a month and will be posting about it once I get to try it myself. If you are still looking let me know and I will tell you what I think about it once I have it running.

I’ve been looking at my options for some time now and once I found these I figure that I can’t go wrong at the price. I can’t wait to pick it up and start making chips. I will probably change the Mach 3 out to ACORN once I get it.