looking for a cnc router operator in the Cincinnatti, Indinapoiis, Louisville area.

Thread: looking for a cnc router operator in the Cincinnatti, Indinapoiis, Louisville area.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default looking for a cnc router operator in the Cincinnatti, Indinapoiis, Louisville area.

I am building a small boat and the plans are all in PDF format with no currently available cut files. I am in process of drawing them all up in Fusion 360 and can provide in DXF format to the operator. project amounts to 27 components cut from 7 sheets of 3/8" and 5/8" marine plywood. Let me know if you are in the area and interested. I will try and attach a couple of pictures for a reference.

Doug Doty.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails looking for a cnc router operator in the Cincinnatti, Indinapoiis, Louisville area.-img_0040-jpg   looking for a cnc router operator in the Cincinnatti, Indinapoiis, Louisville area.-img_0039-jpg   looking for a cnc router operator in the Cincinnatti, Indinapoiis, Louisville area.-img_0038-jpg  
    Manual mill owner, considering a Tormach CNC for obvious reasons.