Need Help! Holzher unimaster 7226 twin cam 32

Thread: Holzher unimaster 7226 twin cam 32

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Holzher unimaster 7226 twin cam 32

Hello all,
    This is my first post. I recently purchased a Holzher 7226 mfg in 2006. The operating system is twin cam 32. I can not figure out how to activate a program. I have tried activating programs that were saved on the machine, and I have tried programs I have written with fusion 360 and a post I had custom made for the machine.
    Usually if you load a program (on any cnc) and hit start and there is a problem you will get an error. I can not even get that far, I am not sure if I am in a wrong page but I am completely stuck. Any help would be much appreciated!
    Mean while Holzher will not even talk to you until you have had a tech come and set the machine up but they have a 3 month back log so I have to wait until the end of July. Had I know that might have bought another machine.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Holzher unimaster 7226 twin cam 32

Hello,

i have some experience with Twin cam. When you create program in Twin cam (*.ldf) it is not possible run it? Which output you have from Fusion 360.

Let me know on msskotak@gmail.com

Postprocessors, VBA macros, .NET programming.
    www.ccsoftcz.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Holzher unimaster 7226 twin cam 32

I have experiamce with twincam posts and compatibiltiy with several other srawing programs. You can reach me at melvinchupp@gmail.com if needed. I have worked with several different Holzher machines running twincam.