Hey guys,
Newbie here needing some pointers with choosing a dust collection system for our new router. We just ordered a ShopSabre Pro408 and will be getting it in a couple months so looking to purchase a good dust collection system. I have read some threads here about dust collection systems but still not sure the best route to go. Materials we will be cutting to start: acrylic, polystyrene, aluminum composite sheet, maybe some wood here and there, and maybe some thicker aluminum eventually. Are there dust/media collection systems that are more universal for multiple types of media like this?

I think the biggest challenge here may be finding a collection system that can vacuum up aluminum chips with coolant as well as these other dry, softer materials...or perhaps I am thinking too much into and a typical collection system will work for all these materials.

So far I am thinking maybe a cyclone type, 2-3hp, 800+CFM, 4in hose system. Looking at Grizzly, Jet, Shopfox, and a few other brands. Prefer to keep cost below $1,000 but under $1500 for sure.

Anyone got any recommendations on a good system that would work for this application? Thanks for your time.