CNC Factory Viper XP

Thread: CNC Factory Viper XP

Default CNC Factory Viper XP

Hey everyone. I'm looking for some info on the CNC Factory. I have been following them for a couple years and am ready to buy a Viper XP from them. I was surprised after a few searches to not find any info about them on here. I'd love to hear some feedback other than their Facebook reviews.

I build high end custom pinball machines. We currently own a self built 5x10 machine from CNC Router Parts. It has run every day for the past 3 years and has been great but as the business grows I am needing something with more features. The price is right where I need to be at just a bit over $30k and the couple owners I have spoken to swear by them and the company.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by VPcabs View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm looking for some info on the CNC Factory. I have been following them for a couple years and am ready to buy a Viper XP from them. I was surprised after a few searches to not find any info about them on here. I'd love to hear some feedback other than their Facebook reviews.

I build high end custom pinball machines. We currently own a self built 5x10 machine from CNC Router Parts. It has run every day for the past 3 years and has been great but as the business grows I am needing something with more features. The price is right where I need to be at just a bit over $30k and the couple owners I have spoken to swear by them and the company.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Did you wnd up dealing with Cnc Factory?