Need Help! Hytek Tools

Thread: Hytek Tools

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hytek Tools

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hytek Tools

Well.. I bought a Hytek machine. Happy to share my experience with anyone thinking about one..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm curious to know what you think of the machine and what your background is. I am looking to buy a CNC and I live in Minnesota so it would be convenient for trouble shooting problems if they have decent customer service. From what the machines look like they are Chinese imports but maybe they upgrade them a little? I would appreciate anything you can share!

Thanks,
    Anthony

Downloads
    Uploads

Anthony,

I’m overall happy with the machine. It hasn’t had any real issues to speak of other than the vacuum pump having a bearing fail. I was given a spare pump with the machine, but I haven’t put the spare in service yet. You can save yourself some cash if you order and import from China yourself. Hytek delivered and setup my router. They are good folks that care about supporting their customer. The routers Hytek sells are pretty well spec’d.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Update.. I’m fed up with problems with the import motion control board/Mach3. Converting the machine to Centroid Acorn controls. For the price these machines cost, they should come with a much better control.

Downloads
    Uploads

Centroid Acorn turned it into a great machine. I’m very happy with the control retrofit and machine in general.